Hi Group Practice Listeners! In this real talk/coaching episode, I talk with Tara Vossenkemper about adding intensives to what you have to offer in your practice.
- Benefits to offering intensives for both clients and clinicians
- Possible structures of intensive offerings
- The biggest common struggles in setting up a intensives
- How to go about reducing your caseload in order to offer intensives
- Marketing intensives to couples
This episode is sponsored by TherapyNotes. TherapyNotes is an EHR software that helps behavioral health professionals manage their practice with confidence and efficiency. I use TherapyNotes in my own group practice and love its amazing support team, billing features, and scheduling capabilities. It serves us well as a large group practice owner.
*Need a good EHR for your group practice? TherapyNotes is it. I’ve been using it for years in my own group practice, and it does really well when it comes to having the features group practice owners need. Try it out for FREE for 2 months by clicking here.