Join The Exchange.
The Exchange is a membership program made specifically for group practice owners. It’s a business development resource dedicated to group practice ownership in all facets. It’s meant to be your reference, your guide, your training hub, and your place for connection with other group practice owners. Join us in the group practice building journey. Here’s what you get:
- Access to tons of helpful resources like trainings and interviews with experts who help group practice owners
- 1:1 coaching with Maureen (one person chosen per month)
- 4x/month Q+A/Office Hours with Maureen and three other experts in finances, getting to 7 figures as a group practice, and leadership/staff management. That means once a month Q+A on finances with Mary Beth Storjohann, once a month Q+A on leadership with Katie Vernoy, once a month Q+A on getting to 7 figures with Kasey Compton, and once a month Q+A with Maureen on a different topic each month
- A place where you can look through a library of useful training videos, interviews and coaching session recordings so you’re never left struggling to figure things out on your own-and this resource grows each month!
- Access to a private Facebook group for Exchange members to build support & community
- Bonus: EVERYTHING in my paperwork packet is included in the documents section
The Group Practice Exchange is here as a helpful platform for clinicians like you, who are interested in running their own successful group practice. Throughout these pages, you’ll find helpful tools, resources, articles, and consulting services that will guide you in your journey toward success. Whether you are thinking about transitioning your private practice into a group, or you’re already an established group practice looking to refine the tools and processes you have, TGPE the perfect one stop shop for you.
Whether you’re building up to taking the plunge to hire your first associate, or just looking for support as you tighten up your practice, The Group Practice Exchange is here to help. Our philosophy here at TGPE is that no group practice owner should ever have to go it alone. From business planning to maintaining your group, I’m here to help you feel confident and supported while providing you with the best resources available to you to successfully grow your business.
MEMBERSHIP FOR CLINICAL LEADERSHIP TEAM
Starting in July 2019, TGPE will provide a yearly membership community for clinical leadership teams within a group practice. Whether Clinical Directors, Supervisors, Team Leads, (or whatever you call them!), the Leader Tribe is a training hub and community for clinical leadership teams. Facilitated by Maureen’s own Clinical Director of Urban Wellness, Lauren Fontana, LCSW, she’ll guide emerging and seasoned leadership staff into confident leaders and provide a space for support. The Leader Tribe will include:
- A private Facebook group for clinical leadership staff: clinical directors, supervisors, team leads, etc. Get peer support and direction from Lauren
- Once per month live webinar training on various aspects of clinical leadership (with Q+A at the end)
- Once per month Open Office Hours where your clinical staff can ask questions pertinent to their role and situation
Be a part of the growing community of group practice owners in our Facebook group.
Join over 2,500 other group practice owners around the world who are starting and growing their practices. This collaborative group is a great resource for group owners!
Hear what others have to say about Maureen & The Group Practice Exchange
I am cautious about paying for outside consultation. However, after seeing Maureen’s generosity and wisdom on her Group Practice Exchange Group Facebook group, I took a leap and reached out to her in a moment of feeling overwhelmed by my hiring process. Maureen was able to review all of my documents and quickly provide succinct, accurate, and helpful feedback based on my goals and values. In less than one-hour, Maureen steered me in the right direction. She identified areas of concern I could not see on my own, using deft judgment and an exploratory style. I felt heard, understood, and valued. I highly recommend Maureen for anyone who needs a second set of eyes on any part of their process, and will continue to consult with her whenever I feel stuck. Thank you, Maureen!
Maureen has been very motivational and encouraging in helping me take the next step. Her guidance has given me the confidence to help my business grow.
Maureen is a miracle-worker, at first I felt so insecure about starting my own practice, but she held my hand and told me step by step how to do it and it seemed easy after that. Not only gave me the confidence and tools I needed, she gave me a vision for growing as a practitioner, business owner and person. She is warm, extremely knowledgable and really fast to respond to any questions little or big. She genuinely wants other therapists to thrive.
I started working with Maureen for assistance in transitioning my current group practice to employees. She offered a great advice and suggestions and was extremely knowledgeable about the process. Her additional services such as the paperwork packet was extremely helpful and helped to put me in the right direction.
I started working with Maureen one month before opening my own private practice. She offered helpful suggestions and meaningful resources. I loved having a personalized session to get my individual questions answered. She is a wealth of knowledge!
Maureen was extremely helpful in answering my many questions related to starting a group practice. Her confidence and kindness really inspired me and reassured me that this next step of my private practice journey was possible. What was particularly helpful was her help regarding credentialing new hires in a group practice as well as how to ask for reimbursement rate increases. I also appreciated her guidance on the interview process with new hires as well as how she keeps her staff happy and motivated. I would highly recommend Maureen’s services to anyone at any stage of the group practice journey.