Hi Group Practice Listeners!In this Tip of the Day episode, I want to talk about what shifts when you scale a group practice beyond 20 clinicians.
- How your systems (scheduling, intake, payments, etc) change as you scale beyond 20+ clinicians
- How your role as the practice owner shifts
- Refocusing on your visionary work rather than the day to day as you scale your practice
- The growing need for leadership in your practice as it grows
- The need for departments
- The ebb and flow of finances as you scale your practice
This episode is sponsored by TherapyNotes. TherapyNotes is an EHR software that helps behavioral health professionals manage their practice with confidence and efficiency. I use TherapyNotes in my own group practice and love its amazing support team, billing features, and scheduling capabilities. It serves us well as a large group practice owner.
*Need a good EHR for your group practice? TherapyNotes is it. I’ve been using it for years in my own group practice, and it does really well when it comes to having the features group practice owners need. Try it out for FREE for 2 months by clicking here.