Hello group practice listeners!In this coaching episode, Taína Amaro and I will be talking about how to get going with launching your group practice when panic mode has you paralyzed.
Here’s what we discuss:
- why you might be stuck in panic mode
- how to know that you’re hiring the right person
- how to know that it’s the right time to move forward
- how to push past doubt + fear
- learning to see growth as small micro-steps
- aligning your vision with your resources
- not letting panic mode make decisions for you
This episode is sponsored by TherapyNotes. TherapyNotes is an EHR software that helps behavioral health professionals manage their practice with confidence and efficiency. I use TherapyNotes in my own group practice and love its amazing support team, billing features, and scheduling capabilities. It serves us well as a large group practice owner.
*Need a good EHR for your group practice? TherapyNotes is it. I’ve been using it for years in my own group practice, and it does really well when it comes to having the features group practice owners need. Try it out for FREE for 2 months by clicking here.