Hello Group Practice Listeners! In this Tip of the Day episode, I’m talking about onboarding + the first 90 days of employment for any new staff.
In this episode, I discuss:
- How to set your staff up for success
- Having conversations with staff about expectations + fit
- Learning to offer alternative options
- Prioritizing training + follow up trainings for new staff
- Checking in with onboarding coordinators to evaluate fit of new staff
- Reframing thoughts to prioritize success of your staff + practice
This episode is sponsored by TherapyNotes. TherapyNotes is an EHR software that helps behavioral health professionals manage their practice with confidence and efficiency. I use TherapyNotes in my own group practice and love its amazing support team, billing features, and scheduling capabilities. It serves us well as a large group practice owner.
*Need a good EHR for your group practice? TherapyNotes is it. I’ve been using it for years in my own group practice, and it does really well when it comes to having the features group practice owners need. Try it out for FREE for 2 months by clicking here.