Hi Group Practice Listeners! In this Tip of the Day episode, I’m talking all about finding + growing good leaders in your practice.
- the progression of leadership within your practice
- learning to trust as a group practice owner + being able to let go
- the difference between delegating + deciding
- communicating the “whys” behind your policies, procedures + systems
- how + why to use your leadership team as a sounding board
This episode is sponsored by TherapyNotes. TherapyNotes is an EHR software that helps behavioral health professionals manage their practice with confidence and efficiency. I use TherapyNotes in my own group practice and love its amazing support team, billing features, and scheduling capabilities. It serves us well as a large group practice owner.
*Need a good EHR for your group practice? TherapyNotes is it. I’ve been using it for years in my own group practice, and it does really well when it comes to having the features group practice owners need. Try it out for FREE for 2 months by clicking here.