Hey Group Practice listeners! In this real talk episode, Amy Parks and I go deep on Shiny Object Syndrome and how it relates to group practice owners specifically.
Here’s what we’ll discuss:
- what shiny object syndrome is
- how social media plays into shiny object syndrome
- the temptation to always get the next best thing
- when it’s worth it to make changes
- taking the time to find the ease within yourself
- ideas for how to combat shiny object syndrome
- looking vs. doing
This episode is sponsored by TherapyNotes. TherapyNotes is an EHR software that helps behavioral health professionals manage their practice with confidence and efficiency. I use TherapyNotes in my own group practice and love its amazing support team, billing features, and scheduling capabilities. It serves us well as a large group practice owner.
*Need a good EHR for your group practice? TherapyNotes is it. I’ve been using it for years in my own group practice, and it does really well when it comes to having the features group practice owners need. Try it out for FREE for 2 months by clicking here.
* I am an affiliate for some of the businesses I recommend. These are companies that I use in my own group practice, and make recommendations based off of my experience with them. When you use some of these companies through my links, I receive compensation, which helps me continue to offer great free information on my podcast, blog, Facebook group, and website.