Hey Group Practice listeners!
In this interview episode, Ajita Robinson and I will be talking about how to get started with passive income in your private practice.
Here’s what we’ll discuss:
- what passive income is
- pajama profit ideas
- how to monetize your space + knowledge
- licensing materials vs. ecourses
- how to protect your intellectual property
- marketing your passive income streams
- heart centered vs. data centered pitches
This episode is sponsored by TherapyNotes. TherapyNotes is an EHR software that helps behavioral health professionals manage their practice with confidence and efficiency. I use TherapyNotes in my own group practice and love its amazing support team, billing features, and scheduling capabilities. It serves us well as a large group practice owner.
*Need a good EHR for your group practice? TherapyNotes is it. I’ve been using it for years in my own group practice, and it does really well when it comes to having the features group practice owners need. Try it out for FREE for 2 months by clicking here.
* I am an affiliate for some of the businesses I recommend. These are companies that I use in my own group practice, and make recommendations based off of my experience with them. When you use some of these companies through my links, I receive compensation, which helps me continue to offer great free information on my podcast, blog, Facebook group, and website.