Hey Group Practice listeners!
In this coaching episode, Hannah Kyaw Thaung and I will be talking about creating a multidisciplinary group practice. We’ll dive deep on having not just therapists, but other disciplines in a group practice.
- referring clients who need further support in house (especially in areas where there are limited resources)
- risks involved in managing different disciplines
- covering your bases legally
- establishing new leardership positions to provide support to new hires (onboarding coordinator, supervisor, clinical director)
- hiring established providers vs newly graduated providers
- how to deal with staff turnover
- managing expectations for new hires
- pricing differences for different disciplines
Give it a listen!
This episode is sponsored by TherapyNotes. TherapyNotes is an EHR software that helps behavioral health professionals manage their practice with confidence and efficiency. I use TherapyNotes in my own group practice and love its amazing support team, billing features, and scheduling capabilities. It serves us well as a large group practice owner.
*Need a good EHR for your group practice? TherapyNotes is it. I’ve been using it for years in my own group practice, and it does really well when it comes to having the features group practice owners need. Try it out for FREE for 2 months by clicking here.
* I am an affiliate for some of the businesses I recommend. These are companies that I use in my own group practice, and make recommendations based off of my experience with them. When you use some of these companies through my links, I receive compensation, which helps me continue to offer great free information on my podcast, blog, Facebook group, and website.