Hey Group Practice listeners! In this episode, I’m talking to Perry Rosenbloom about 3 things that group practice owners can do to improve their SEO. Here’s what we’ll cover:
1. Have specialty pages
- start with general pages
- add sub-specialty pages
2. Have bio pages (separate pages)
3. For groups with multiple locations:
- have Google My Business for each location
- list locations on the home page of your website with links to the separate pages for each location
BONUS #4: guest blog or podcast to get traction on your website and improve rankings
This episode is sponsored by TherapyNotes. TherapyNotes is an EHR software that helps behavioral health professionals manage their practice with confidence and efficiency. I use TherapyNotes in my own group practice and love its amazing support team, billing features, and scheduling capabilities. It serves us well as a large group practice owner.
*Need a good EHR for your group practice? TherapyNotes is it. I’ve been using it for years in my own group practice, and it does really well when it comes to having the features group practice owners need. Try it out for FREE for 2 months by clicking here.
* I am an affiliate for some of the businesses I recommend. These are companies that I use in my own group practice, and make recommendations based off of my experience with them. When you use some of these companies through my links, I receive compensation, which helps me continue to offer great free information on my podcast, blog, Facebook group, and website.