Hey Group Practice listeners! In this episode, I talk with Dr. Maelissa Hall about how to make sure you’re getting quality notes from your staff.
Things we discuss in this episode:
- Ways to train new therapists on notes
- How to check up on notes and how this is different for licensed versus non-licensed therapists
- Ways to provide ongoing training for your staff
- Privacy concerns to consider for independent contractors
Get to know Maelissa:
*Need a good EHR for your group practice? TherapyNotes is it. I’ve been using it for years in my own group practice, and it does really well when it comes to having the features group practice owners need. Try it out for FREE for 2 months by clicking here.
* I am an affiliate for some of the businesses I recommend. These are companies that I use in my own group practice, and make recommendations based off of my experience with them. When you use some of these companies through my links, I receive compensation, which helps me continue to offer great free information on my podcast, blog, Facebook group, and website.