Hey Group Practice listeners! Today I’m doing another AMA (Ask Me Anything) where I’ll be answering questions regarding hiring & onboarding.
Things to keep in mind during the hiring process:
- Your vision + mission for your group practice
- Looking for strengths that compliment rather than reflect your own
- Personality & your office dynamic
How to make the most of your onboarding process:
- Have an in-depth training period
- Ongoing & consistent supervision
- Pay for or suggest outside training
How to compete with larger groups who can offer more to their employees:
- Focus on the environment + culture
- Being able to provide time and attention larger group owners can’t
- Loyal & close-knit staff community
- Find & highlight your non-financial incentives
When should you continue hiring?
- Wait until clinicians are 50% full to start looking
- When your clinicians are about 75% full, start hiring
All Call Technologies provides customized virtual phone services for mental health professionals and small medical offices. All systems include encrypted voice mail for HIPAA compliance. And “Dial Through” allows the clinician to make calls out and show the business number as the caller ID. To receive a $50 discount off of your setup fee enter code TGPE.
* I am an affiliate for some of the businesses I recommend. These are companies that I use in my own group practice, and make recommendations based off of my experience with them. When you use some of these companies through my links, I receive compensation, which helps me continue to offer great free information on my podcast, blog, Facebook group, and website.