Episode 20 | When to Move to a Larger Space: An Interview With Kristen Hick
In todays episode we talk about when to move to a larger space. I talk to Kristen Hick, a group practice owner in Denver Colorado. In this episode, we talk about the idea of trying to decide when it is time to move from a one office space to a multi-office space, and we process different thoughts relating to this decision. Things you will hear us talk about are:
- When is a good time to move into a larger space.
- How much time to give yourself for searching, signing a lease, and moving.
- What things to look for and know are going well before deciding to move.
- What metrics to understand before moving.
- What are long term goals to consider before moving?
Are you thinking about moving into a larger space?
*Need a good EHR for your group practice? TherapyNotes is it. I’ve been using it for years in my own group practice, and it does really well when it comes to having the features group practice owners need. Try it out for FREE for 2 months by clicking here.
* I am an affiliate for some of the businesses I recommend. These are companies that I use in my own group practice, and make recommendations based off of my experience with them. When you use some of these companies through my links, I receive compensation, which helps me continue to offer great free information on my podcast, blog, Facebook group, and website.