Episode 20 | When to Move Into a Larger Space
WITH MAUREEN WERRBACH
- Episode 20 | When to Move Into a Larger Space 00:00
Episode 20 | When to Move to a Larger Space: An Interview With Kristen Hick
In todays episode we talk about when to move to a larger space. I talk to Kristen Hick, a group practice owner in Denver Colorado. In this episode, we talk about the idea of trying to decide when it is time to move from a one office space to a multi-office space, and we process different thoughts relating to this decision. Things you will hear us talk about are:
- When is a good time to move into a larger space.
- How much time to give yourself for searching, signing a lease, and moving.
- What things to look for and know are going well before deciding to move.
- What metrics to understand before moving.
- What are long term goals to consider before moving?
Are you thinking about moving into a larger space?
Maureen Werrbach is a psychotherapist, group practice owner and group practice coach. Learn more about her coaching services here: LEARN MORE HERE
Thanks For Listening
Thanks for listening to the group practice exchange podcast. Like what you heard? Give us five stars on whatever platform you’re listening from. Need extra suppor? Join The Exchange, a membership community just for group practice owners with monthly office hours, live webinars, and a library of trainings ready for you to dive into visit www dot members dot the group practice exchange dot com forward slash exchange. See you next week.
Here are the resources and guides we recommend based on this episode
* I am an affiliate for some of the businesses I recommend. These are companies that I use in my own group practice, and make recommendations based off of my experience with them. When you use some of these companies through my links, I receive compensation, which helps me continue to offer great free information on my podcast, blog, Facebook group, and website.
Meet your host
Maureen Werrbach is a psychotherapist, group practice owner and group practice coach. Learn more about her coaching services here:
The podcast is structured so that you get practice building tips in small doses, where an episode can be listened to (and a group practice building lesson can be learned) in a single car ride.
Episodes are structured into categories: coaching sessions where I coach a group practice owner on a specific topic, tips of the day by yours truly, real talk where you get to be a fly on the wall while an established group practice owner and I talk about the highs and lows of ownership, and trainings done by experts in the field.
Don’t miss an episode! Download The Group Practice Exchange Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher or Google Play and don’t forget to subscribe and rate TGPE
* The content of this post is intended to serve as general advice and information. It is not to be taken as legal advice and may not account for all rules and regulations in every jurisdiction. For legal advice, please contact an attorney.