Podcast Episode 9 | Group Practice Startup Considerations
WITH MAUREEN WERRBACH
- Podcast Episode 9 | Group Practice Startup Considerations 00:00
Group Practice Startup Considerations | Know What To Ask Yourself
In this episode, Maureen talks about considerations to starting a group practice.
Learn about things to consider when starting a group practice:
1. Why do I want to start a group practice?
2. What purpose will my group practice serve?
3. What is my business plan?
4. Where do I see myself in 3 years?
5. What role do I want to play with my therapists as a business owner?
6. What role do I want my therapists to play in my business?
For more podcast episodes on group practice startup, check this out.
In this episode, Maureen introduces herself and The Group Practice Exchange Podcast, a podcast for group practice owners.
Maureen Werrbach is a psychotherapist, group practice owner and group practice coach. Learn more about her coaching services here: LEARN MORE HERE
Thanks For Listening
Thanks for listening to the group practice exchange podcast. Like what you heard? Give us five stars on whatever platform you’re listening from. Need extra suppor? Join The Exchange, a membership community just for group practice owners with monthly office hours, live webinars, and a library of trainings ready for you to dive into visit www dot members dot the group practice exchange dot com forward slash exchange. See you next week.
Here are the resources and guides we recommend based on this episode
All Call Technologies provides customized virtual phone services for mental health professionals and small medical offices. All systems include encrypted voice mail for HIPAA compliance. And “Dial Through” allows the clinician to make calls out and show the business number as the caller ID.
To receive a $50 discount off of your setup fee enter code TGPE.
* I am an affiliate for some of the businesses I recommend. These are companies that I use in my own group practice, and make recommendations based off of my experience with them. When you use some of these companies through my links, I receive compensation, which helps me continue to offer great free information on my podcast, blog, Facebook group, and website.
Meet your host
Maureen Werrbach is a psychotherapist, group practice owner and group practice coach. Learn more about her coaching services here:
The podcast is structured so that you get practice building tips in small doses, where an episode can be listened to (and a group practice building lesson can be learned) in a single car ride.
Episodes are structured into categories: coaching sessions where I coach a group practice owner on a specific topic, tips of the day by yours truly, real talk where you get to be a fly on the wall while an established group practice owner and I talk about the highs and lows of ownership, and trainings done by experts in the field.
Don’t miss an episode! Download The Group Practice Exchange Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher or Google Play and don’t forget to subscribe and rate TGPE
* The content of this post is intended to serve as general advice and information. It is not to be taken as legal advice and may not account for all rules and regulations in every jurisdiction. For legal advice, please contact an attorney.