Hey Group Practice listeners! In this episode, I’m talking with CEO and co-founder of Radical Candor, Jason Rosoff.
Things we discuss in this episode:
- What Radical Candor is
- Building better relationships at work and making great bosses
- Why radical candor is an uncommon act
- What the 2×2 tool is + how to use it
- How we can create a radically candid workplace
- Tips for the Ruinous empathy leaders
- How to be more receptive to feedback
All Call Technologies provides customized virtual phone services for mental health professionals and small medical offices. All systems include encrypted voice mail for HIPAA compliance. And “Dial Through” allows the clinician to make calls out and show the business number as the caller ID. To receive a $50 discount off of your setup fee enter code TGPE.
* I am an affiliate for some of the businesses I recommend. These are companies that I use in my own group practice, and make recommendations based off of my experience with them. When you use some of these companies through my links, I receive compensation, which helps me continue to offer great free information on my podcast, blog, Facebook group, and website.