Hey Group Practice listeners!
In this coaching episode, Annie Wright and I will be talking about how to create an onboarding and management plan for new hires in your group practice.
- streamlining the onboarding of new hires
- elements of a good onboarding plan
- elements of a good management plan for first 90 days of new hire
- employee manuals
- how to give constructive feedback in the moment
- using an evaluation template
- creating space for new hires to give feedback
- questions to ask new hires
This episode is sponsored by TherapyNotes. TherapyNotes is an EHR software that helps behavioral health professionals manage their practice with confidence and efficiency. I use TherapyNotes in my own group practice and love its amazing support team, billing features, and scheduling capabilities. It serves us well as a large group practice owner.
*Need a good EHR for your group practice? TherapyNotes is it. I’ve been using it for years in my own group practice, and it does really well when it comes to having the features group practice owners need. Try it out for FREE for 2 months by clicking here.