Hey Group Practice listeners!
In this coaching episode, Becky Guagliardo and I will be talking about Mike Michalowicz’s newest book Clockwork, and how to implement the ideas into your group practice.
- how to step out of the day to day and focus on the big picture of your business
- the 4D test in clockwork (doing, designing, deciding, delegating) + what tasks fall under each category
- how to go from too much doing to more designing + from too much deciding to more delegating
- the ways clockwork can work specifically for group practice owners
- how to reduce your caseload while growing the caseload of your clinicians
- tips for making design and delegate categories more streamlined
- the difference between delegating + deciding
This episode is sponsored by TherapyNotes. TherapyNotes is an EHR software that helps behavioral health professionals manage their practice with confidence and efficiency. I use TherapyNotes in my own group practice and love its amazing support team, billing features, and scheduling capabilities. It serves us well as a large group practice owner.
Uriah Guilford and his team at The Productive Therapist provide the admin support that you need to grow your practice and also have a life! Your dedicated assistant can help with phone support – return calls and emails promptly, intake coordination, content & email marketing, EHR setup & management, social media & much more. And what’s great, is that Uriah knows what group practice owners need because he’s a group practice owner too! Mention TGPE and get 2 hours of free training time with your assistant!
Crown Creatives Virtual Services, owned by sister duo Emily & Stephanie, is a team of virtual assistants focused on providing you creative support & giving you back time to focus on the big picture of your business. Crown Creatives offers content creation, blog management, social media management, ecourse creation & support, as well as a long list of smaller services. With custom packages to fit your needs, they’re focused on providing you the best creative & virtual support so you can get back to doing what you love.
Mention my name or TGPE and get one hour deducted from the cost of your first month’s package.