Episode 64 | Implementing Clockwork in Your Group Practice
WITH BECKY GUAGLIARDO
- Episode 64 | Implementing Clockwork in Your Group Practice 00:00
Hey Group Practice listeners!
In this coaching episode, Becky Guagliardo and I will be talking about Mike Michalowicz’s newest book Clockwork, and how to implement the ideas into your group practice.
- how to step out of the day to day and focus on the big picture of your business
- the 4D test in clockwork (doing, designing, deciding, delegating) + what tasks fall under each category
- how to go from too much doing to more designing + from too much deciding to more delegating
- the ways clockwork can work specifically for group practice owners
- how to reduce your caseload while growing the caseload of your clinicians
- tips for making design and delegate categories more streamlined
- the difference between delegating + deciding
This episode is sponsored by TherapyNotes. TherapyNotes is an EHR software that helps behavioral health professionals manage their practice with confidence and efficiency. I use TherapyNotes in my own group practice and love its amazing support team, billing features, and scheduling capabilities. It serves us well as a large group practice owner.
Uriah Guilford and his team at The Productive Therapist provide the admin support that you need to grow your practice and also have a life! Your dedicated assistant can help with phone support – return calls and emails promptly, intake coordination, content & email marketing, EHR setup & management, social media & much more. And what’s great, is that Uriah knows what group practice owners need because he’s a group practice owner too! Mention TGPE and get 2 hours of free training time with your assistant!
Crown Creatives Virtual Services, owned by sister duo Emily & Stephanie, is a team of virtual assistants focused on providing you creative support & giving you back time to focus on the big picture of your business. Crown Creatives offers content creation, blog management, social media management, ecourse creation & support, as well as a long list of smaller services. With custom packages to fit your needs, they’re focused on providing you the best creative & virtual support so you can get back to doing what you love.
Mention my name or TGPE and get one hour deducted from the cost of your first month’s package.
Thanks For Listening
Thanks for listening to the group practice exchange podcast. Like what you heard? Give us five stars on whatever platform you’re listening from. Need extra suppor? Join The Exchange, a membership community just for group practice owners with monthly office hours, live webinars, and a library of trainings ready for you to dive into visit www dot members dot the group practice exchange dot com forward slash exchange. See you next week.
Here are the resources and guides we recommend based on this episode
* I am an affiliate for some of the businesses I recommend. These are companies that I use in my own group practice, and make recommendations based off of my experience with them. When you use some of these companies through my links, I receive compensation, which helps me continue to offer great free information on my podcast, blog, Facebook group, and website.
Meet your host
Maureen Werrbach is a psychotherapist, group practice owner and group practice coach. Learn more about her coaching services here:
The podcast is structured so that you get practice building tips in small doses, where an episode can be listened to (and a group practice building lesson can be learned) in a single car ride.
Episodes are structured into categories: coaching sessions where I coach a group practice owner on a specific topic, tips of the day by yours truly, real talk where you get to be a fly on the wall while an established group practice owner and I talk about the highs and lows of ownership, and trainings done by experts in the field.
Don’t miss an episode! Download The Group Practice Exchange Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher or Google Play and don’t forget to subscribe and rate TGPE
* The content of this post is intended to serve as general advice and information. It is not to be taken as legal advice and may not account for all rules and regulations in every jurisdiction. For legal advice, please contact an attorney.