Episode 25: Interview With Profit First Author Mike Michalowicz
WITH MIKE MICHALOWICZ
- Episode 25: Interview With Profit First Author Mike Michalowicz 00:00
I am so excited to put this out in the world. As many of you know, I have become a Profit First groupie and have totally shifted my business finances and expectations since reading his book. I went from not taking a profit in my business to taking the profit I should have been taking all along within months. It was a total game changer and shifted how I look at money. If you haven’t already read his book, you should!
Have you been struggling with how you manage your business finances?
Do you feel like you have no understanding of where your business finances are going and what your profits are?
Have you read the Profit First book and totally fell in love with the system and want to hear from Mike about how to implement this in our industry?
In this episode, I interview the author of the Profit First book, Mike Michalowicz. In this episode Mike:
- Goes over a group practice owner’s profit first assessment and gives feedback (see PDF below to follow the interview)
- Explains profit first
- How niching is key to increasing profits
- Talks about how to implement profit first in your personal life
- How to redefine an industry by being a profit first business and changing the rules
- It’s not about only cutting costs, its about increasing margin too!
- How Mike uses Profit First in his personal life
- His biggest piece of advice for people starting off with Profit First
You can purchase his book here–> Profit First Book
Maureen Werrbach is a psychotherapist, group practice owner and group practice coach. Learn more about her coaching services here: LEARN MORE HERE
Thanks For Listening
Thanks for listening to the group practice exchange podcast. Like what you heard? Give us five stars on whatever platform you’re listening from. Need extra suppor? Join The Exchange, a membership community just for group practice owners with monthly office hours, live webinars, and a library of trainings ready for you to dive into visit www dot members dot the group practice exchange dot com forward slash exchange. See you next week.
Here are the resources and guides we recommend based on this episode
* I am an affiliate for some of the businesses I recommend. These are companies that I use in my own group practice, and make recommendations based off of my experience with them. When you use some of these companies through my links, I receive compensation, which helps me continue to offer great free information on my podcast, blog, Facebook group, and website.
Meet your host
Maureen Werrbach is a psychotherapist, group practice owner and group practice coach. Learn more about her coaching services here:
The podcast is structured so that you get practice building tips in small doses, where an episode can be listened to (and a group practice building lesson can be learned) in a single car ride.
Episodes are structured into categories: coaching sessions where I coach a group practice owner on a specific topic, tips of the day by yours truly, real talk where you get to be a fly on the wall while an established group practice owner and I talk about the highs and lows of ownership, and trainings done by experts in the field.
Don’t miss an episode! Download The Group Practice Exchange Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher or Google Play and don’t forget to subscribe and rate TGPE
* The content of this post is intended to serve as general advice and information. It is not to be taken as legal advice and may not account for all rules and regulations in every jurisdiction. For legal advice, please contact an attorney.