Episode 40: How to Fill the Empty Slots on Your Calendar with John Clarke
WITH JOHN CLARKE
- Episode 40: How to Fill the Empty Slots on Your Calendar with John Clarke 00:00
In today’s episode we’ll be talking with John Clarke about filling the empty slots on your calendar. Some questions we’ll cover are:
- What qualifies you to talk about marketing and branding?
- Why do therapists need a compelling tagline?
- What’s the easiest way for therapists to get more people to their website?
- How do you know if your website is ready for Google AdWords?
“When I launched my first private practice in San Francisco, I learned a lot of things the hard way. I remember a lot of late nights poking around my new Squarespace website trying to customize my header, Googling things like “what is an SEO,” and creating supremely embarrassing logos on some free website I found. I also remember citing my entire resume on my “About” page, and thinking that would be enough to get me a bounty of clients who would all pay my full fee without protest. Did it work? Nope. Now I spend my working life helping therapists clarify and amplify their message to fill those empty slots on their calendar.” –John Clarke
Uriah Guilford and his team at The Productive Therapist provide the admin support that you need to grow your practice and also have a life! Your dedicated assistant can help with phone support – return calls and emails promptly, intake coordination, content & email marketing, EHR setup & management, social media & much more. And what’s great, is that Uriah knows what group practice owners need because he’s a group practice owner too! Mention TGPE and get 2 hours of free training time with your assistant!
Maureen Werrbach is a psychotherapist, group practice owner and group practice coach. Learn more about her coaching services here: LEARN MORE HERE
Thanks For Listening
Thanks for listening to the group practice exchange podcast. Like what you heard? Give us five stars on whatever platform you’re listening from. Need extra suppor? Join The Exchange, a membership community just for group practice owners with monthly office hours, live webinars, and a library of trainings ready for you to dive into visit www dot members dot the group practice exchange dot com forward slash exchange. See you next week.
Here are the resources and guides we recommend based on this episode
* I am an affiliate for some of the businesses I recommend. These are companies that I use in my own group practice, and make recommendations based off of my experience with them. When you use some of these companies through my links, I receive compensation, which helps me continue to offer great free information on my podcast, blog, Facebook group, and website.
Meet your host
Maureen Werrbach is a psychotherapist, group practice owner and group practice coach. Learn more about her coaching services here:
The podcast is structured so that you get practice building tips in small doses, where an episode can be listened to (and a group practice building lesson can be learned) in a single car ride.
Episodes are structured into categories: coaching sessions where I coach a group practice owner on a specific topic, tips of the day by yours truly, real talk where you get to be a fly on the wall while an established group practice owner and I talk about the highs and lows of ownership, and trainings done by experts in the field.
Don’t miss an episode! Download The Group Practice Exchange Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher or Google Play and don’t forget to subscribe and rate TGPE
* The content of this post is intended to serve as general advice and information. It is not to be taken as legal advice and may not account for all rules and regulations in every jurisdiction. For legal advice, please contact an attorney.