Episode 18 | Technology Considerations for Group Practice Owners: An Interview with Rob Reinhardt
In this episode, I interview technology, marketing, and business management in private practice guru, owner of a group practice as well as owner of Tame Your Practice, Rob Reinhardt.
Some of the things we discuss are:
- How can group practice owners optimize their practices with regards to multiple locations and/or multiple providers?
- What are common mistakes that group practice owners make when it comes to technology in their group practice?
- What are some best practices for data security (administrative, technical, and physical) in group practice?
- What things do we need to be aware of regarding technology in group practice (i.e. EHR, phones, texting, emails, etc).
Below are a few of the things Rob mentions in the podcast episode:
- EHR/Practice Management article series – Where Rob discusses general features and what to look for in these systems
- HIPAA Compliance – Rob’s “jumping off” article on HIPAA Compliance
- Describe – Describe cards web site.
All Call Technologies provides customized virtual phone services for mental health professionals and small medical offices. All systems include encrypted voice mail for HIPAA compliance. And “Dial Through” allows the clinician to make calls out and show the business number as the caller ID. To receive a $50 discount off of your setup fee enter code TGPE.
* I am an affiliate for some of the businesses I recommend. These are companies that I use in my own group practice, and make recommendations based off of my experience with them. When you use some of these companies through my links, I receive compensation, which helps me continue to offer great free information on my podcast, blog, Facebook group, and website.
Maureen Werrbach is a psychotherapist, group practice owner and group practice coach. Learn more about her coaching services here:LEARN MORE HERE